Penetrating Oils + Heat = Instant Thickness & Strength

Instead of adding my usual Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Honey to my Deep Conditioners, I decided to mix:

- 3tsps of Coconut Oil
- 3tsps of Olive Oil
- 3tsps of Avocado Oil
- 4-5 tsps of Abba Pure Color Protect Conditioner * I love this stuff*

I stayed under the dryer for a good 25mins on medium heat. After I rinsed and air dried, my hair was noticeably thicker, stronger and more durable while detangling. While manipulating my hair, I noticed less hairs in the comb (both breakage and shedding).

Honestly, it was a different feeling from what I`m use to. I feel as though these oils collaborated in a synergistic way to enhance and fortify the hair shaft drastically. Forget honey! I`m all for the 3PO (that`s my new name for them..3 Penetrating Oils). Just thought I`d share that experience with you all :-)

Now more than ever, I know how important it is to add oils to your deep conditioners or pre-shampoo treatments. I`m beginning to learn that water and oil is our hair`s best friend! Some conditioners give the illusion of healthy hair by just coating the hair shaft, whereas these oils have been proven to replenish the vital oils that give hair shine, bounce, strength and moisture.

Try this oil mixture and let me know how it goes :-)

Sunshyne