Sunshyne's Top 12 FAB Products/Methods Of 2009


12. Co-washing 2x/week, shampoo once a week
- Helped to retain length by keeping the moisture levels high in my hair.

11. Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil with Mink Oil
- One of the best sealants for my ends. Sealed in moisture very well.

10. Dusting My Ends with every relaxer
- My ends remain even and healthier.

9. 3PO = 3 Penetrating Oils (Coconut Oil, Olive Oil & Avocado Oil) in my Deep Conditioners
- These oils soften, strengthen and nourish my hair every time I use them.

8. Braid Outs (Bronzeg Method) on Dry and Wet Hair
- Love this style with a passion. Easy to do and looks natural.

7. Creme Of Nature Nourishing & Strengthening Treatment
- Very moisturizing and detangles like a dream while stretching. Staple.

6. Moisturizing & Deep Conditioning in Sections
- This helps to target all areas of my hair to avoid neglect = damage.

5. Hair Therapy Wrap for Deep Conditioning
- Fun way of Deep Conditioning, I'm no longer strapped to the Hooded Dryer :)

4. Coconut oil on scalp and previously relaxed hair before relaxer for protection
- Light oil helps to strengthen & protect my hair from over processing.

3. Scurl No Drip Activator as a leave-in conditioner
- The Best Leave-in Conditioner Period! Took air drying to a whole different level.

2. Using Protein Once A Week
- This helped to strengthen my hair and keep breakage to a minimum.

1. Jamaican Black Castor Oil on my Scalp!!
- Awesome. Increased my growth and thickened my hair. The best thing I ever put on my scalp.


What are your Top 12 Products/Techniques for 2009?


Sunshyne