Mane N Tail Detangler - The Tangles and Knots Solution

Promises: Now you can discover the secret behind luxuriously silky, healthy hair. Our exclusive pH balanced detangler formula is easy to use and helps eliminate tangles and knots and the appearance of dry split ends while adding additional conditioning and styling benefits. Your hair becomes easily manageable with a rich and luxurious shine.

Directions: Liberally spray Mane 'n Tail Detangler onto dry or damp hair. Work formula through, making sure it covers and reaches all of the hair. DO NOT RINSE OUT. Comb out hair with a large tooth comb or brush. Results are a super slip that allows hair to respond to styling effortlessly. Style as usual.

Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, PEG 7 Amodimethicone, Horsetail Leaf Extract, Chaprarral Extract, Colts Foot Flower Extract, Horse Chestnut Seed Extract, Meadowsweet Flower Extract, Clover Flower Extract, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Trideceth-6.

The Truth: This is the first detangler I've ever tried so my opinion may be a little bias. Sorry. This product did EVERYTHING it said it would. The promises were fulfilled. I sprayed it directly on my new growth, just before relaxer day. PLEASE don't try this at home. I took a risk because the next say was my relaxer day and I REFUSED to relax my new growth with tangles and end up with breakage. So I sprayed it in my dry 12 week post new growth. I let it sit for a few mintues and then I began detangling with a wide tooth comb. Honestly, I never witnessed my tangles and knots melt so fast. My hair felt very soft afterward. I combed my hair from root to tip with ease!! This solution gave my hair incredible slip & moisture even until the next day. Guess what? When I relaxed (with ORS Olive Oil Lye Normal Strength Relaxer), I didn't burn NOT ONE BIT. Now I don't mind stretching my relaxers to 12 weeks because I have a solution = Mane 'n Tail Detangler!!!

Tips:
I highly recommend this detangler for children, transitioners and naturals who frequently experience knots and tangles.

Price:
$5.99 CAD 12 Fl. Oz

Hairlicious Rating: (4/5) Very Good

Sunshyne