Update On The Udo's Oil Blend 3-6-9 & Multi-Vitamins

Back in October 2009, I started taking Progressive Women Multi-Vitamins along with Udo's Oil 3,6,9 Blend (look here for a quick recap) for overall health. I took these supplements consistently (until finished) and I did see an improvement in my skin and nails.

The multi-vitamins were somewhat annoying because you have to take 3 pills daily and majority of the time I took 1-2 a day since I would always forget. My skin looked vibrant and remained somewhat clear of acne (did get a few pimples here & there). My nails stopped breaking and started to grow strong. Overall, the vitamins were good. I had high hopes that it would perform better, but I should have taken it the right way in order to see optimal results. Next time around I will buy a vitamin that only requires me to take it 1-2 times daily.

The taste of the Udo's 3-6-9 Oil Blend was AWFUL!! (kind of a nutty flavor). I dreaded taking it every single day. Most days I had to chug it down with juice, food....whatever I could find!! I promised myself that when I finished the bottle, I would purchase capsules (no taste) so that I wouldn't have to go through that horrible process again. I must say that it did improve my digestion where food was concerned. No bloating or heaviness after eating :-)

Oh, I almost forgot, NEVER take this oil on an empty stomach or else you will feel extremely sick and nauseated. That was another "con" in my opinion. If I do repurchase this product, I will purchase it in capsule form.


Sunshyne