Add These Oils To Your Regimen!

Did You Know That...

Coconut Oil (prevents/stops hair fall and strengthens the hair) can penetrate 90% into the hair's cortex (hairs inner fiber), while olive oil can only penetrate up to 25% in the hair shaft (which is still good). Sunflower oil and sesame oil, they can penetrate 5% into the hair.

As far as I'm concerned, Avocado oil is also an inexpensive oil that penetrates into the hair's cortex very well (up there with Coconut Oil and Olive Oil), truly repairing the hair and not just coating the hair strand like most conditioners (never going past the cuticle).

A good way to incorporate these oils would be in the form of a prepoo (preferably overnight), hot oil treatment, or added in your Deep Conditioner. I would like to try prepooing with these oils all together (Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil) to see how my hair responds.

I've been doing a lot of research and these oils seem to be SUPREME in restoring your hair back to a healthy state. So far, I've been prepooing with EVOO overnight this week and I ADORE the results!! I've been eye-ing Avocado oil for some time now. I might just cave in and purchase it =]

Sunshyne

Blog Archive