My First BraidOut

ETA (June 14th 2009): I was in a huge rush prior to taking these photos so I wasn't able to add the steps I took to achieve this look. It's very simple. Here's what I did:

Shampoo'd with Creme of Nature (red label)
Lightly Conditioned in the shower with Silk Elements Cholesterol (3mins with plastic cap)
Rinsed
T-shirt dried (5mins)
Sectioned off my hair in 6 parts
Moisturized with Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Lotion (small dime size amount)
Detangled with a wide tooth comb from the ends up
Sealed with Curls Whipped Creme (just a dab)
Applied a little amount of Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil to my ends

After braiding each braid, I rolled up the ends as if I were to pin curl my hair, I stopped rolling the ends after 2 rolls then I clipped the ends with small barrettes (didn't feel like using rollers..lol)

I tied my hair with a satin scarf, then went to bed. All I did was unravel the braids in the AM and added my accessories (silver flower clips)

That's It~


Find more photos like this on HAIRLISTA INC. Healthy Hair Network

Sunshyne

Blog Archive